The Office of the Registrar, as part of Student Administrative Services (SAS), maintains the official academic records for undergraduate and graduate, current and former students. The office schedules classes and produces the final exam schedule. The Registrarís Office is committed to providing quality service, maintaining the integrity of the student’s academic record, and protecting students’ right to privacy.
- Changes to Personal Information
- Enrollment Verification
- Degree Verification
- Veterans Benefits
- Graduation & Diplomas
- Add/Drop Information
Registration at Clarkson University, Capital Region Campus
The following information pertains to matriculated students only. If you are a new student, or taking courses as a non-matriculated student, please contact Erin Wheeler, 518-631-8810.
- Study Plan: The first step in the registration process is to have a Study / Advisement Plan in place. The Study Plan is an advising system used by the faculty that, in consultation with their advisees, establishes a customized term by term schedule of courses for each student. The student does not need to consult with his adviser prior to registering for courses if an accurate Study Plan is in place. Students can change their Study Plan in consultation with their adviser. When students register each term, the courses must align with the courses in the Study Plan.
- MyCRC (formerly MyUGC): Most students register for courses online through their MyCRC portal. Registration periods occur prior to the start of each term and are published in the academic calendar. Students can also register using the Add/Drop Form, and e-mail, fax, mail or hand deliver to the Student Services Office at the Graduate Center.
For registration materials and assistance please contact Student Services or call 518-631-9830.
Registration at Clarkson University, MSEM Program and Potsdam Campus
The following information pertains to matriculated students only. If you are a new student, or taking courses as a non-matriculated student, please contact the appropriate Grad Coordinator:
Engineering: Jeni Reed, 315/268-3802
School of Business: Erin Dumers, 315/268-6613
Arts and Sciences and Institute for a Sustainable Enviornment: Carmen Camp, 315/268-2318
Master of Science in Engineering and Management: Kim Broomhall 518/631-9837
- Meet with your academic advsior to have your advisor hold released.
- Log into PeopleSoft and naviate to Enroll in order to add classes to your Shopping Cart, and finalize your enrollment. For a detailed overview of how to enroll in classes, click here.